Coaching is going to be one of the most exciting and fast
growing profession in the next decade.
Top 5 Ways to Make Yourself Under-Paid
People always complaining that they are under-paid. They are
so smart and hardworking but their boss doesn't pay according
to their true values.
If this is you, think again. Can you be the one who make
yourself under-paid? Here are my top 5 ways one can make
1. You haven't asked for a raise. How can you boss know you
want more? Most of the bosses are under very limited budget.
They want to save more. If you don't ask, they seldom pay you
2. You haven't done the extra. If you want extra money, do
something extra. This is so simple but not too many people will
do so. It can be not fair at the beginning. But when you get a
raise, others will say that this is not fair.
3. You haven't make yourself liked by others. Then it is very
difficult to give you more money or a promotion. It will upset too
4. You haven't keep your skills and knowledge updated.
You are too "out". No matter how hard you work, you can't
generate enough output to justify a raise!
5. You haven't make yourself valuable to your company
and your boss. Rare things are valuable. Rare skills and
knowledge are valuable too. Do you have anything valuable?
Excel Your Life Email Newsletter - Send a Blank Email
Copyright 2003 Keith To.